Welcome to Bankys School blog

We hope you find our blog to be an interesting read. We keep learning to make it better & more enriching for you. Our pupils are being trained to make you enjoy your visits to our blog. See you again!

Tuesday 28 February 2012

It wasn't my fault by Mineh Ovadje P4


“It Wasn’t My Fault”

Here was I,
Where I was,
In the punishment room,
They beat me with a broom,
At last, that I see
What it is all about?
They were going to set me free,
But I didn’t care.

At that stage,
I was in a cage,
Then I said,
I said, it wasn’t my fault,
But I was not remorse.

I was very angry,
I cried sadly,
It wasn’t my fault, I cried
It wasn’t my fault why it was broken,
I was sulky for a while
Then in shouted aloud, it wasn’t my fault
They released me
Because, I was right
                                                                                                By Mineh Ovadje (Pry 4)

1 comment:

Mrs. Bankole said...

Hi Mineh, your piece is so powerful with high level language. This is incredibly great! Well done!