Welcome to Bankys School blog

We hope you find our blog to be an interesting read. We keep learning to make it better & more enriching for you. Our pupils are being trained to make you enjoy your visits to our blog. See you again!

Thursday 1 March 2012

It wasn't my fault by Somieye J P3A

One Saturday morning i was cleaning my mum's car i mistakenly hit the side mirror of the car and it got broken. it wasn't my fault. Two days ago i was sweeping the floor the got scattered,it was not properly tied. It wasn't my fault. On my dad's birthday 22-02-2012 i open the fridge and drinks fell out from the rake and they got broken. It wasn't my fault.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bankole said...

Hello Somieye, your resilience helped you. Your post is here at last! Please take note of your punctuations, especially the capitalisation of the 'I'Well done!